Our Mobile Deposit feature provides the ease of depositing your checks at anywhere, anytime without coming into our physical location.
Information to note:
- There are no per item limits, with a daily deposit limit of $3,000
- You will receive 3 notifications after each deposit; 1 mobile message, then 2 emails:
- Mobile message “deposit successful” shows the process was carried out correctly.
- Email sent to the address linked to your account shows the deposit was received by the credit union. Don’t spend the money yet!
- Final email sent to same account tells you if the deposit was approved, adjusted, or cannot be accepted.
Follow these instructions as well as the prompts on your screen:
- Endorse your check, including your account number and "For Mobile Deposit Only"
- Place the check on a flat surface with a solid background
- Choose account for the deposit
- Enter the dollar amount of the check
- Take a photo of the front, then the back
- Click “Submit”
- You will receive a message saying “Deposit successful.” This means the process worked.
- Look for the email confirming the deposit was received. Don’t spend the money yet - deposits are not immediate and are subject to verification.
- Mark your check so you know it has been deposited. Keep your check in a safe place for a couple of weeks, then shred.
- Within one business day you will receive a second email notification that will confirm the deposit was approved, adjusted, or cannot be accepted.
- Must be a member in good standing.
- Have a valid email address on file.
- The membership account is not a Trust, Living Trust, Beneficiary or Association, Estate, Rep Payee, POA, or IOLA account.
- No per-item limits, with a daily limit of $3,000.
Examples of checks not accepted for mobile deposit:
- Checks or items not payable in United States currency
- Checks drawn on your account at Alternatives
- Checks that contains evidence of alteration
- A stale dated, expired, or post-dated check
- Check to be deposited to an IRA or Share Certificate
- Checks payable jointly, unless deposited into an account in the name of all payees
- Third party check – a check made to an individual, but signed over to a different third party.
- Checks that have previously been submitted through this Service or through a remote deposit capture service offered at any other financial institution
- Incomplete check – an item that does not contain signature(s) of the maker, proper endorsement signature(s), and/or missing any of the required keyed information
- Any check that has been returned such as “non-sufficient funds” or “refer to maker”, or any other reason