Whether you are looking for our main office, or just a convenient ATM location, find it here.
Holiday branch closures can be found at the bottom of the page.
- Alternatives Federal Credit UnionMap Drive-thru ATM available 24/7Phone(607) 273-4611Toll free(877) 273-AFCUFax(607) 277-6391
Lobby Hours:Monday - Tuesday, Thursday - Friday9:00am - 5:00pmWednesday9:00am - 3:00pmSaturday10:00am - 1:00pm
Drive-thru, Walk-up, and Contact Center Hours:Monday - Tuesday, Thursday - FridayDrive-Thru and Walk-Up: 9:00am – 6:00pm::Contact Center: 9:00am – 5:00pmWednesday9:00am – 3:00pmSaturday10:00am – 1:00pm
*You can open a new account or apply for a loan online.
Access over 5,600 Shared Branches
Feel right at home when you visit participating credit unions in all 50 states. For easy access to your money wherever you go.
CO-OP Shared Branching is a national network of credit unions that provide full account and loan access to members. Enter any credit union in the network and feel right at home.
Please note that we are not currently part of the shared ATM Network, please click here to find a shared branch location near you.
Enjoy no surcharge for cash withdrawals when using an Alternatives VISA Card at Alternatives ATMs.
- Alternatives Federal Credit Union - Drive ThruMap
This ATM accepts deposits!
- Alternatives Federal Credit Union - VestibuleMap
Hours:Monday - Friday:9:00am - 6:00pm, Saturday: 10:00am - 1:00pm, Sunday:Closed
- Autumn Leaves Used BooksMap115 The CommonsIthaca, NY 14850Get Directions
Hours:Daily: 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- GreenStar Cooperative Market - West EndMap770 Cascadilla StIthaca, NY 14850Get Directions
Hours:Daily:8:00am - 8:00pm
- Ithaca Farmers Market - Steamboat LandingMap545 3rd St.Ithaca, NY 14851Get Directions
2023 Branch Holiday Closures
|New Year's Day (observed)||January 2|
|Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day||January 16|
|Presidents' Day||February 20|
|Memorial Day||May 29|
|Independence Day||July 4|
|Labor Day||September 4|
|Indigenous Peoples' Day||October 9|
|Veterans' Day||November 11|
|Thanksgiving Day||November 23|
|Day after Thanksgiving||November 24|
|Christmas Day||December 25|
|New Year's Day||January 1, 2024|