Planning for a healthy business
Thursday, February 20th 5:30-6:30pm
This workshop takes place in the Schwarz Jacobson Room at the Tompkins County Public Library.
The cost to attend is $25. Please register here.
No matter where you are in the development of your business, this workshop adresses key questions that help ensure you create and manage a healthy business that is successful on a long term basis.
After completing this class, participants will be able to:
- Explain how an evolving planning process can help make key decisions as business owners
- Describe how to convert a vague idea into a resource plan
- Explain the importance of a healthy personal credit score and healthy relationship with lenders
- Describe how a business plan helps motivate stakeholders to understand and support their business ideas
- Explain the benefits of creating a day-to-day action plan for running a small business