Skip to content

If you earn less than $57,000, we can prepare your Federal and State Income Tax Returns. We can help you file your return for free unless your return is out of scope for VITA.

We cannot do returns that include:

  • Rental income and expenses (Sch. E) (we will help homeowners who rent a portion of their own home)
  • Foreign tax credits
  • Adoption credits
  • Non-resident alien (1040 NR)
  • Household employment (Sch. H)
  • Business partnership (Sch. K)

If your income is over our guidelines, or your return does not qualify for our services, try As long as your income is $66,000 or less, your federal and state returns should be free on this site.

Become a member

Make a choice for a more economically just community.

Join now

Apply for a loan

Get affordable financing for almost any need.

Get started