At Alternatives, we have a culture of leading with our values. We have diverse employees whose perspectives, experiences and knowledge help the Credit Union meet its mission and vision. A casual dress work environment, a living wage, great benefits, participatory decision-making structures, opportunities for advancement, and access to financial education and expertise, all help to create a supportive work environment. Some of us have worked here for over thirty years, some ten or twenty, and some started this year.
We choose to be accountable.
- We are committed to our mission
- We serve others
- We demonstrate integrity in all we do
- We practice appropriate workplace behavior in accordance with our policies and procedures
- We are reliable and trustworthy
We are a source of positive change.
- We champion radical ingenuity
- We set bold industry standards
- We think outside the Lotus
- We learn and grow
We bridge divides.
- We listen carefully and respectfully to one another
- We give and ask for feedback
- We respect the uniqueness of each individual
- We put team objectives above personal interests